2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer is THE best source. They can pull the visibility report and give you exactness.

This was mine pulled last friday. The dealer thinks itll be delivered between 24 and 30 Aug based off this BUT it didnt saybreleased which is the very last thing it needs to say to indicate it going into Transit. My dealer is only 6 hours from Dearborn so we shall see but I think It'll be delivered beginning of Sept TBH.

Of course, it's worth noting that it says Ford Confidential meaning some dealer sales managers might be reluctant to show you this. Having paid for my vehicle in full already I would've kick them in the nutz if they told me they cant show it though...:893Chainsaw-Smilie-
What does your info show on the Ford's tracker site? Mine still shows "in Production" 8/15/2021 with the "Delivery Est. 9/15/2021. Anybody know when it should show "Built"?

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does your info show on the Ford's tracker site? Mine still shows "in Production" 8/15/2021 with the "Delivery Est. 9/15/2021. Anybody know when it should show "Built"?
In production with ETA 30Aug. The "Built" won't show until its released for transit pretty much from what I hear. Also, that site SUCKS at being updated accurately thats why I like the vis report.

I still think the delivery ETA for mine is probably a week early as it stands.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In production with ETA 30Aug. The "Built" won't show until its released for transit pretty much from what I hear. Also, that site SUCKS at being updated accurately thats why I like the vis report.

I still think the delivery ETA for mine is probably a week early as it stands.
Yeah I don't put much stock in the Ford Tracker either, but I still check it often. I kind of feel like I am in that blackout phase. When I call FP they tell me it is in production and not much else. My dealer told me Friday that I should get an email from Ford when the truck ships and that it could be up to 30 days to get delivered (really 30 days for a 2 hour drive). I then told her that FP told me between 8/30 and 9/5 and she said well hopefully we see it on 9/5. Basically she didn't give me any more detail than what the Ford tracker shows.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my window sticker and VIN!!!!! (8/26). Just FYI mine was a stock order. When the dealer gave me the order sheet nothing showed stating anything about the auto stop/start. The window sticker shows it was deleted. A savings of $50! That’s like a 1/3 tank of gas when I get her. Window sticker also shows a convoy delivery method to Pittsburgh, PA area.

modraptor

Reaction score
I checked today and Ford tracking has my truck built and is now in Shipping status! I live in MN. And I assume Dearborn is where it was build so should be a quick trip to dealership.