2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moodster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck went to built on 9/1 with a 9/12 eta to dealer, my guess it will be at dealer late this week or early next week.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210902-050758.png
I have an ETA of 9/29 delivery but the tracker hasn't switched to built. My salesman sent me this yesterday saying it switched to produced which meant it was built waiting for QA/QC. I was expecting the tracker to switch to built today but so far no dice. Hoping I see shipped sometime this week

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have train tracking info? Per Ford Performance, my truck was on a train and passed through Alliance TX yesterday. Have a feeling they probably offloaded trucks bound for the Dallas area dealers.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also per Ford Performance, they would appreciate information on when your trucks actually reach the dealers. They have the same ETA we do, along with some additional tracking information, but are blind to actual delivery dates. That could help give them some info for the next group of orders.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Palsapp updated today to my dealer destination. Sounds like it’s probably in the rail yard just outside of town or on a convoy to the dealer.

I guess the dealer usually just gets notice morning of when a vehicle is coming.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have train tracking info? Per Ford Performance, my truck was on a train and passed through Alliance TX yesterday. Have a feeling they probably offloaded trucks bound for the Dallas area dealers.
ok you need to get the railcar # from the dealet and what rail line probably norfolk southern. once you get that if you go to ns website you can find the phone to track or track. its all automated and it will tell you the last intermediate point it went by.