2020 Factory builds still possible?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just picked my Raptor up on Friday. Had to go out of state (1200 miles). I found my truck by google searching the word Ford followed by the state and searched every Ford dealer website West of the Mississippi. Ended up with EXACTLY what I wanted. I was hunting a Magnetic 801A SCAB and they aren't easy to find. The SCREW is easy to find compared to the SCAB. If you start searching you will find what you want.

SCREW is easy. No moonroof SCREW is hard. I never did figure out how to search for no moonroof, I had to look at every window sticker ...

sward

Reaction score
Team Ford in Las Vegas seems to inventory Raptors sensibly optioned. Bought a 2020 performance blue 802A Screw, no moonroof. Had many non moonroof builds .. that was mid May. I’m sure a lot has changed since then. TX Raptor.

MRFORDMAN

Reaction score
SCREW is easy. No moonroof SCREW is hard. I never did figure out how to search for no moonroof, I had to look at every window sticker ...

Another quicker option is if you know someone cool in sales at your local dealer they can put the color and options in a dealer inventory search and locate one for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustBud