2018 Raptor will not completely start in the morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ju5t1n

Reaction score
Good morning,

The past two days my 2018 Raptor will not turn over and start completely in the morning. The engine starts turning over but then stops. I receive a message on the dashboard about "full accessory power active" and the brakes lock up. All power accessories work (Air, lights, radio, etc.). I tried starting in Neutral, and no-go. I tried remote start and no-go. I opened the hood, did not touch anything, and while the hood was opened, it started and ran fine the rest of the day. Any ideas? Thanks,

-Justin

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning,

The past two days my 2018 Raptor will not turn over and start completely in the morning. The engine starts turning over but then stops. I receive a message on the dashboard about "full accessory power active" and the brakes lock up. All power accessories work (Air, lights, radio, etc.). I tried starting in Neutral, and no-go. I tried remote start and no-go. I opened the hood, did not touch anything, and while the hood was opened, it started and ran fine the rest of the day. Any ideas? Thanks,

-Justin

Air flow? Check your intake/air filter opening the hood increase oxygen available...

Now the welcome to the forum ribbing, as not becoming a part of our community before needing to is frowned upon. How about saying hi, and showing you really ain't a prius driving Raptor owner wanna be?

1726757854931.png