Remote start sequence anomaly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Powerlies

Reaction score
The FOB was working great till yesterday afternoon and this morning. Back to the old way of not working after parked for awhile. I am fairly sure its the battery in the truck. My wife's 22 Explorer had similar issues and a battery fixed it. Its funny, her battery tested fine like this one does but a new battery fixed the problem. Unless I get real tired of it, I'm going to wait till another issue (hope not) or till the oil change to have it looked at. Good luck to everyone that has similar issues.

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
The FOB was working great till yesterday afternoon and this morning. Back to the old way of not working after parked for awhile. I am fairly sure its the battery in the truck. My wife's 22 Explorer had similar issues and a battery fixed it. Its funny, her battery tested fine like this one does but a new battery fixed the problem. Unless I get real tired of it, I'm going to wait till another issue (hope not) or till the oil change to have it looked at. Good luck to everyone that has similar issues.
The BMS must be reset with a new battery and needed anytime the battery won’t start the vehicle.