2018 Lead Foot Grey / Race Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gerard66

Reaction score
Just seen new stock photos for both Lead Foot Grey and Race Red. Looking for thoughts on the two new colors by FRF members. I will be ordering mine on June 15th through a military program and stuck on what color to choose. Was going Magnetic Metallic but now on the fence with new colors.

Attachments

• 2018-ford-raptor-leadfoot-grey-847x565.jpg
    2018-ford-raptor-leadfoot-grey-847x565.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 846
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have not seen either in person so can't offer you an opinion. However, if leadfood is anything like Magnetic, I can tell you that in my opinion, it looks rather unimpressive in real life standing next to it.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not like leadfoot I'd go red or something else. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Lead Foot, and I like Magnetic as well.

The thing about Lead Foot is that I would guess (note my phrasing) that it will be a one-year-only color, like Avalanche for the '17s. I like that, as it will make it more likely that your truck will be unique.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Photo shopped and not good representation of the colors. Race Red has been around forever. It was also offered on the Gen-1 Raptor as well as most everything else in the Ford line up. Leadfoot looks like a dark version of avalanche gray. It's non-metallic and current offered on the GT350's. Looks like dark glossy primer.

BrewADV

Reaction score
Bummed they decided to eliminate AV; loved the color when I saw it in person. Selected another color for my 18 pre-order

OP
OP
G

Gerard66

Reaction score
The Lead foot does look like glossy primer but has some appeal to it as it is limited like the AG. I think the AG was the best color to date. Race Red is sharp but there are so many Race Red trucks on the road.