2018 Lead Foot Grey / Race Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the lead foot. and yes greys are my favorite color for trucks.

aizdaman

Reaction score
I want to like Leadfoot because I think its a sweet color on other cars but in the renderings so far it looks too similar to the fender flares which I think takes away from the look of the truck. Those items not being painted adds a nice contrast.

I will also say that I'm sure the pictures do not do justice for the Avalanche either so I am sure my opinion will change when I see one in person.

$nake Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just seen new stock photos for both Lead Foot Grey and Race Red. Looking for thoughts on the two new colors by FRF members. I will be ordering mine on June 15th through a military program and stuck on what color to choose. Was going Magnetic Metallic but now on the fence with new colors.

Can you elaborate on the military program please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If i didn't get a '17 AG, i would have gotten an '18 Leadfoot or Shadow.
Race Red looks great too, but i would't rock it as a daily driver.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd love to work for Ford.

you can decide....

"Let's get rid of 2017's most popular color and replace it with one that's almost the same as magnetic"

And you would still have a job!!!

Yeah, that's an odd choice. When I first heard it, I thought surely lead foot would replace magnetic, but nope...two grays, and don't call me Shirley.