2018 invoice pricing with sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeEby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My experience is the week between Christmas and New Year's will be interesting. Most dealers want to push volume and close out the year on a high note so I think more stealers will be interested in dealing then. The more units they sell the more they get and the better the allocation.

Yep...They get really hungry at year end...Nobody is buying cars or trucks, despite the Lexus ads with a red ribbon on the shiny new LS something.

Mike

ontheborder

Reaction score
Yep...They get really hungry at year end...Nobody is buying cars or trucks, despite the Lexus ads with a red ribbon on the shiny new LS something.

Mike

It's funny I used to think end of year was 12/31 but some car companies say 1/3 as they want to pump up that sales #. I helped my daughter buy a new Civic Touring last December (just graduated Penn State) and I asked several dealers to send me their OTR price -- On the Road price. Forget sales price as they will then load it up with a bunch of other BS stuff. The average dealer must have sent me 6 plus follow-up emails as I said I'm buying at the end of the week.

Reaction score
I wonder what else is a scam?

What about other industries or occupations such as HVAC, Roofing, Flooring, Real Estate agents, Brokers, Attorneys, Law Firms, and Doctors Offices....
Guess what?
They all make big money and have huge profit margins.

I'm curious why you guys want to cry about a dealership making $8k to 13K profit on a Ford Raptor? When these trucks are in demand!

I think the real scum bags are the ones coming into a dealership trying to buy big money trucks with small money pockets.

I find it very interesting how the customers who pay more are always the ones whoa are happy and send referrals... but the ones that Google everything and try to grind you for 3 hours to make a deal that cost the dealership money are the ones who still are unhappy and would try to take more off the table if they could..

I build plenty of value in the products I sell and enjoy selling Ford Raptors over sticker!

When a grinder comes into the dealership trying to get something for nothing I blow them out and send them on there way to next dealership to get bullied.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I wonder what else is a scam?

What about other industries or occupations such as HVAC, Roofing, Flooring, Real Estate agents, Brokers, Attorneys, Law Firms, and Doctors Offices....
Guess what?
They all make big money and have huge profit margins.

I'm curious why you guys want to cry about a dealership making $8k to 13K profit on a Ford Raptor? When these trucks are in demand!

I think the real scum bags are the ones coming into a dealership trying to buy big money trucks with small money pockets.

I find it very interesting how the customers who pay more are always the ones whoa are happy and send referrals... but the ones that Google everything and try to grind you for 3 hours to make a deal that cost the dealership money are the ones who still are unhappy and would try to take more off the table if they could..

I build plenty of value in the products I sell and enjoy selling Ford Raptors over sticker!

When a grinder comes into the dealership trying to get something for nothing I blow them out and send them on there way to next dealership to get bullied.
Ban this **** gobbler.

Liv4Spd

Reaction score
Wow! That's so nice of you, Thank you.
I am honored to achieve this medal!

Okay sport, congratulations.

But, just why exactly are you upset that potential buyers on here, and elsewhere, choose to ignore dealers pitching over-MSRP pricing, like yourself.. when they can simply shop around, and save thousands? What makes the Raptors at your dealership worth more than those at mine, where I bought for $1,000 over Invoice?

:baby: