2018 invoice pricing with sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta get on the list all allocations they had are gone waiting on their next round of allocations... Joe rupp zook ford in keane PA

+1 (814) 512-0274 Tell him Bryan send yah

But I was number like ten on their list then a week later they called me

FYI I didn't tell you but they skipped over me and went to you. I also know at least 1 other person they didn't contact. I sent them another e-mail (not saying I know they took your deposit) and they said I'm the next open allocation as I'm still interested in staying on that list for 1k over.

OP
OP
X

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI I didn't tell you but they skipped over me and went to you. I also know at least 1 other person they didn't contact. I sent them another e-mail (not saying I know they took your deposit) and they said I'm the next open allocation as I'm still interested in staying on that list for 1k over.

Pm sent

Hdscreens

Reaction score
Make that 2 they didn't contact. I contacted J.R. last week but he never got back to me. I'll try to contact him again this Friday and hopefully I get a hold of him.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is interesting. I've been on their list for at least 7 weeks.

Last edited:

DutchHolland

Reaction score
Living in Europe it's hard to get the latest market "news" so I was wondering when will the Ford Raptor be available for let's say $5000 less than MSRP?

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Living in Europe it's hard to get the latest market "news" so I was wondering when will the Ford Raptor be available for let's say $5000 less than MSRP?

It's all about supply and demand in your area. Prices are softer in the midwest than the coasts. And by soft, I mean MSRP. There are some under MSRP deals reported, but those are mostly in small towns with a relationship with their dealer.

It will probably take a couple of years before all the people willing to pay MSRP get their trucks and dealers have to be more aggressive to move Raptors. But there will always be unicorn deals if you are willing to put in the work and call dozens of dealers and be willing to travel.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's pretty much below invoice not gonna happen .... ever

Invoice wiil probably be more common next year when the big city dealers drop their ADM. Just need to find a small town dealer in the midwest whose clientele doesn't drive $70k trucks and isn't willing to order one on spec. He'll probably be happy to fill his allocation with a buyer on the hook. Just be prepared to put down a large deposit.

Or find the small town dealer who is afraid he's going to be stuck with the $70k Raptor he has on the lot.

ontheborder

Reaction score
I sent you a pm. I think msrp and under will be easier to obtain in the next 6 months. Most dealers around me gave me msrp or under when pressed. I'm under msrp with an order in and found others lower than where I ordered. Edmunds is almost spot on for invoice pricing if you want to see how much room they have. Although I agree with the poster above that dealers charging an ADM don't really care if you have that info.

My experience is the week between Christmas and New Year's will be interesting. Most dealers want to push volume and close out the year on a high note so I think more stealers will be interested in dealing then. The more units they sell the more they get and the better the allocation.