2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phydough

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kind of square and angular. Slab sided, does not look as wide and graceful as current Raptors. Almost boring. Needs curves. Lots of curves and wider fenders/quarters. The blue and black mules look more curvy.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That antenna tho. :supergay:

It's 2016 Ford!!!

I do like the truck however.

I noticed that as well. It looks like they moved it even closer to the windshield. At least there isn't a big hole in the fender anymore. But it looks like a good location for a windshield strike.......

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed that as well. It looks like they moved it even closer to the windshield. At least there isn't a big hole in the fender anymore. But it looks like a good location for a windshield strike.......

Yeah that's a strange spot for it. Maybe it's just a pre production solution before going with something from the 21st century.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Can't wait to see a slim-line aftermarket bumper on that thing.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Me too. The grill dipping down really throws a wrench at the clean radius look.

Agreed, but it may be interesting to see how we figure out ideas for light mounts and such with that setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RALLYPOINT 4402