2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

I have to say I like it in white. Don't care for black wheels but that can be fixed with some Machined Methods. After seeing the '17 Raptor in person the front grill is not as bad in person as it is in pictures.

Looks like the running boards go all the way to the front wheels which might cut down on mud...

The blue and black '17 Raptor didn't really highlight the fender flares. The white one does and I like the look. If I go with a '18 or '19 I was thinking SCAB vs. SCREW so what I am seeing is what I would get...

The white highlights the truck very well. I do like the front and back of the truck if Ford keeps the tailgate the same and does away with the FORD stamped on the tailgate. I don't like how the heat extractors are moved back so far. I don't think it shows very well. I love the hood graphic right between the two extractors on the first generation, and I thought that design showed very well on the road. Either way, I guess you could still run a hood graphic below the extractor. All in all its a great looking truck. Just needs a V8 to complete the package!

Attachments

• 2017-ford-raptor-spy-shots-009-1.jpg
    2017-ford-raptor-spy-shots-009-1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 239

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't like how on the bed behind the wheels has been grey on all the ones I've seen. Just another thing to paint along with flares.

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other day I got a call from my salesman saying the new Raptors would be in soon and if I wanted to be on the list to see it when it comes in as it is in 'high demand'...

Interesting, Ford says Fall of 2016 last I read...he may have been kind of checking to see if I wanted to sell mine "Raptor worn out yet?" "Nope barley broke in, but 40% off road miles." Then he went into the speel about the new Raptors coming in...

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
If this was discussed elsewhere I didn't see it... Will the '17 Raptor have IWE's? I guess that can be answered by looking at the current F-150... if it has the IWE then the Raptor will as well.