2012 VIN's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TreeDawg7

Reaction score
By the, they told me that my build date is November 7th.
It is Tuxedo Black with all available options. The ford site where you can track your VIN won't accept any 2012 VIN yet, hopefully soon!?!?
Thanks,
Tree

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
humvee when did you place your order i placed mine 9/14 havent herd much since a white screw lux package front rear camera an navi

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
blue pickup said:
humvee when did you place your order i placed mine 9/14 havent herd much since a white screw lux package front rear camera an navi

9/16

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks like were in the same boat brother i was told by the dealership 90 days from nov first pretty nice window right lol im being realistic an jus hoping praying before Christmas is all i ask

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
blue pickup said:
looks like were in the same boat brother i was told by the dealership 90 days from nov first pretty nice window right lol im being realistic an jus hoping praying before Christmas is all i ask

Lol, I'm just hoping before new years!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only chance is to take a "dealer retail unit". Since these units will be the ONLY ones availible before the end of the year.

"Given this timing, it will likely be December or early 2012 before these retail F-150s arrive on dealership lots. Please ensure your employees are aware of the timing and manage their customer's expectations"

TreeDawg7

Reaction score
My 2012 was a retail unit that just happened to be the color I wanted and all of the options. Hopefully it gets here soon!

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think you will get a VIN number until it is scheduled to be built. So you may have a long wait unless you ordered without any options.

sidram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Translated = we are holding your deposit until after the holidays :Jedi:

I am not holding my breath that on mine until february.

10/10/11

Due to plant requirements for the 2012 MY, Raptor orders with ANY of the following features will not be selected
for scheduling until further notice:

Tuxedo Black Paint (UH)
Front Camera (76F)
Rear Camera (76C)
Hood Graphics Package (55R)
Raptor Graphics Package (55G)
Raptor Plus Package (61L)
Raptor Luxury Package (55L) – 55H Universal Garage Door Opener which is included with 55L
Navigation (58N) – 55L is required with 58N
Trailer Brake Control (67T) – Included with 55L
Until further notice, the 6.2L engine will only be available for scheduling with Harley and Raptor orders.

randy

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
By the, they told me that my build date is November 7th.
It is Tuxedo Black with all available options. The ford site where you can track your VIN won't accept any 2012 VIN yet, hopefully soon!?!?
Thanks,
Tree
Nov. 7th eh? That's the first day! Keep us posted!