2025 Order Guide Please....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RJackson

Reaction score
Hi guys question.. so I am a former gen 2 owner (2018... Loved the damn truck but sold it b/c i had one too many cars). On 9/16/24 I placed an order on a 25 black, 37 PP, sunroof, spray in bed liner, Tonneau cover, graphics delete through the ordering manager at one of the FORD dealerships nearby for MSRP (priority code 19). He said I would receive an email within the week with an order confirmation and the timeline would be as follows. 2 Months for the build to start and another 2 months from there for the build to finish, and another month for delivery, Its been 3 weeks and I have not received any order confirmation, i messaged the ordering manager and he said "ford hasnt accepted any 25 37 PP raptors yet.." what does this exactly mean? I want a truck for this winter season and just dont want to put all my eggs in once basket and end up not getting the truck till end of next year. Should I start looking for local 24 inventory? He also mentioned I am the second person that ordered the 25 raptor, the first person ordered a raptor R 2 weeks prior to my order date and he just started his build.
Not sure about 37’s. My 2025 35 (801A no moonroof, graphics delete, key pad), was placed 8/28 priority code 3. It was scheduled this past week with 11/11 build week. Unlike previous times, I received no email from ford.