$109,145 Starting Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I'm shocked y'all are shocked its over 6 figures. I knew it was going to be 100k+, I personally figured it'd be around 120k plus ADM. :shrug:

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of the two dealerships I trust…. (as of this afternoon) neither of them have knowledge of when we can place an order for the Raptor R. I was confirmed 1st on their list…and they have been allocated GT500’s in the past. Will be interesting to see if they get an allocation I guess. Still not sure how this is so hard to find information on. I guess it will either happen or it won’t.
The GMs with integrity I have spoken to are saying the same thing…. No information yet. The D-bag GMs in Chicago are taking deposits on an allocation they don’t have and might not get.
I get the supply chain challenges; however, for Ford not to be able to get ahead of this and lay down some concrete ordering info is bad. As a specialty vehicle, consumers should drive demand by being able to order through a reservation system. Maybe that is in the plan…. Who knows… I know I’m tired of waiting after a Q1 2022 teaser until today and we still don’t know when the first vehicle will be delivered.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or put it towards a 911T and have the best of both worlds.
my thoughts exactly. I think my minds made up keep the 21' and avoid all the craziness of trying to get one and just save the extra money an order a 911 convertible even a boxter 718 is fine next year and hope it doesn't burn in a freighter on the way over. I am perfectly fine with the base 718. no need for more. any toy would be cool.

Last edited:

Southocplumber

Reaction score
As a blue collar guy I think you would have to be batshit crazy to pay 110k +the min 50k adm in Cali , it’s specs are close enough to the trx I’d sooner but a brand new trx and throw 70k down on a rad lake boat …… I’m going in a completely dif route , hopefully buying a lightly used 17 raptor , then buying a used boat , then buying a used 4 seater canam & a 24’ tt . I factor all in for the later 4 options will put me around 140k and I’m sure I will beat that canam harder than anyone who buys and R ever will. But maybe there’s some rich ass dudes on this forum who can afford to throttle a 150k+ truck

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a blue collar guy I think you would have to be batshit crazy to pay 110k +the min 50k adm in Cali , it’s specs are close enough to the trx I’d sooner but a brand new trx and throw 70k down on a rad lake boat …… I’m going in a completely dif route , hopefully buying a lightly used 17 raptor , then buying a used boat , then buying a used 4 seater canam & a 24’ tt . I factor all in for the later 4 options will put me around 140k and I’m sure I will beat that canam harder than anyone who buys and R ever will. But maybe there’s some rich ass dudes on this forum who can afford to throttle a 150k+ truck
yours is the best plan of all. more toys and the same amount of money.