$109,145 Starting Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hex

Reaction score
My dealer knows all about the Raptor R and I am first on his list. I bought a GT500 from him so we have a well established relationship at this price point. I will know this afternoon if my truck will be in the first round of allocations. If so, I will have to make a color choice. I am debating whether to get the sunroof and whether to delete the graphics.

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer knows all about the Raptor R and I am first on his list. I bought a GT500 from him so we have a well established relationship at this price point. I will know this afternoon if my truck will be in the first round of allocations. If so, I will have to make a color choice. I am debating whether to get the sunroof and whether to delete the graphics.
Probably close to zero chance you can option out the sunroof.

Swazimotto

Reaction score
You have the best position so far. Have you considered any of the other upgrades? There are a lot of decisions to be made. I just talked to the GM of TX’s largest volume dealer (self claimed / Auto nation, maybe he meant the parent company?) and he said he is just as anxious as me. He has not been committed to any allocations and he received a Ford GT MK II (he said they only made 40 something). I will be anxiously awaiting any updates you are willing to share on build decisions etc….

FWIW - I’m deleting the decals and opting in the sunroof. I haven’t decided on all the other options but will probably load it up with the lighting upgrades and trailering options.

Last edited:

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Of the two dealerships I trust…. (as of this afternoon) neither of them have knowledge of when we can place an order for the Raptor R. I was confirmed 1st on their list…and they have been allocated GT500’s in the past. Will be interesting to see if they get an allocation I guess. Still not sure how this is so hard to find information on. I guess it will either happen or it won’t.

Swazimotto

Reaction score
Of the two dealerships I trust…. (as of this afternoon) neither of them have knowledge of when we can place an order for the Raptor R. I was confirmed 1st on their list…and they have been allocated GT500’s in the past. Will be interesting to see if they get an allocation I guess. Still not sure how this is so hard to find information on. I guess it will either happen or it won’t.
At least this is consistent with my 4 hours of phone time I spent. I only called large dealerships.