“In Production” thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asg0524

Reaction score
Built 6/11 - still waiting - had the spray in bed liner done and I think that adds a lot of time to the process since they do it off site - smh

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arrived at the dealer late yesterday afternoon - can't pick up until tomorrow evening, but at least it's at the dealer ready to go.

Based on some of the damages I'm seeing on these delayed trucks like mine, I'm going to be inspecting this truck very very carefully before signing docs.

HookEm

Reaction score
Arrived at the dealer late yesterday afternoon - can't pick up until tomorrow evening, but at least it's at the dealer ready to go.

Based on some of the damages I'm seeing on these delayed trucks like mine, I'm going to be inspecting this truck very very carefully before signing docs.
Please share what you find. How long were you delayed?

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please share what you find. How long were you delayed?
My truck was built at the end of February. It then sat on the plant's lot until 3 days ago (along with what most on here believe to be a long block swap at Rousch).

So far, the dealer has already discovered a paint run in the front fender and a gap in the bed that Ford will be taking care of. We'll see what I uncover later today.

Last edited:

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve heard many trucks built prior to may have had A LOT of issues including many needing engine replacement so be sure to do a very thorough inspection and I’d be prepared for some post delivery issues.