Ordering from the Nex, I know what packages I want, but not sure on the cab size....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The screw. Rear cab is like some people's living rooms. Road trips are great with 4 people and the extra range means the women can't stop as much.

EternalChampion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is getting tough guys. 500ish vs mid 300's is a big difference.

my mustang on non-hippie southern gas (shell 93), and cruising in 5th is about the same as what the raptor Scab will get. Which I am used to. But that extra 150 miles is huge. I know I will pay for it, but yeah. Towing isn't really a huge deal. The most I will do with it, is tow a stang to the track, or a hook up trailer. Nothing huge.

The Back seat thing, thinking long term is smart. Looks don't really matter, I think they both look amazing.

This is tough.....

If your decision is close...go with the screw. Many have later traded up to a screw from a scab because they wanted or needed the extra room. If you go with the screw, you're future-proof. At least until the 2015s come out. ;)

Good Luck and Go Navy!!!

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same dilemma as you.

I just ordered the SCREW. I have a daughter. We almost always take the wife's car when we go places.

But, at the end of the day I want to have 500 miles of range. That's huge. The bonus is having all that extra room in the back. You also get more towing capacity.

Long term the SCREW will give you more options. This is the first vehicle that I plan to keep my entire life.