Ford Raptor Invoice Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Trying to help a friend find a sticker deal...we're located in California but he's willing to buy anywhere. Do you guys have any suggestions for dealers that will sell at sticker? Thanks in advance.

Soulforger

Reaction score
Trying to help a friend find a sticker deal...we're located in California but he's willing to buy anywhere. Do you guys have any suggestions for dealers that will sell at sticker? Thanks in advance.
Not sure if your friend found one yet, but I just picked my 24' Raptor yesterday in Phoenix from a dealer that gave me MSRP. I drove up from Tucson to get it, did the entire deal via text almost (even my trade-in unseen). They had an Antimatter Blue one left in stock, and I think they were getting an Avalanche Grey one in soon. I can give you the name of the salesman I dealt with if you need it.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From Tucson dealership:
Current Availability-Based Market Adjustment Charges:
Mustang Dark Horse: $10,000
Maverick: $5,000
Ranger Raptor: $15,000
Raptor: $20,000
Raptor R: $50,000
Bronco: $5,000
Bronco Raptor: $20,000

Soulforger

Reaction score
From Tucson dealership:
Current Availability-Based Market Adjustment Charges:
Mustang Dark Horse: $10,000
Maverick: $5,000
Ranger Raptor: $15,000
Raptor: $20,000
Raptor R: $50,000
Bronco: $5,000
Bronco Raptor: $20,000
Yup, been dealing with that dealership for close to 40 years! My father and I have purchased all of our vehicles from them. I went in to test drive a Raptor, salesman I deal with told me that management doesn't allow test drives unless numbers are being talked about. Also told me that "maybe" they would come down 5-10k from the 20k markup. I said, "No thanks, you don't want my business, and obviously my 40 years of dealings doesn't mean anything." I don't blame my sales guy, he said if I find a deal for a Raptor at MSRP, to take it...and I did. Didn't mind driving to Phoenix to get it either. lol.