New 2024 Raptor is on hand for new products for your 37 Pkg and R Models with new Modular Bumper....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, it will. Actually, at the very beginning of this post, I added a list of all the crossover parts to the new 37 and R models and I am working on the new stuff that isn't on that list right now.

John

So have the brackets shown with this set been confirmed to work with the new '24 modular bumper on the 37 and R? I ask because I partially pulled the cover off the bumper lights to see how the OEM ones were mounted and could not tell for sure if your brackets would mount up cleanly. I was too lazy to pull the light cover off completely or I could have probably answered my own question. Just want to be sure before placing an order. Thanks.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So have the brackets shown with this set been confirmed to work with the new '24 modular bumper on the 37 and R? I ask because I partially pulled the cover off the bumper lights to see how the OEM ones were mounted and could not tell for sure if your brackets would mount up cleanly. I was too lazy to pull the light cover off completely or I could have probably answered my own question. Just want to be sure before placing an order. Thanks.

Yes, they have been confirmed to fit the new 2024 Raptor with the new modular bumper.
We purchased a 2024 with the 37 package specifically to be able to test fit it with new parts and confirm fitment for previously created parts.
The OEM Upgrade Kit is compatible with all Gen 3 Raptors, including the new one with the new bumper style. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need help building your cart.

Thanks!
Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]