You're in Trouble Now - A Raptor and SEALS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since we have gone off the Rails…:gathering: and turned my thread into the MFing learning channel….:happy175:
In case anyone is studying for their Military Map Reading Test…..
The Five Major Terrain Features…

SALLY HAS REAL V D
S-Saddle
H-Hilltop
R-Ridge
V-Valley
D-Depression

Follow me on SnapFace and TwiChat for of life’s essential Knowledge
btw, the next time you see Sally, tell her to get a penicillin shot, I'm coming over. o_O

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of the Starboard side...here's a little trick for those who don't do this often. As long as you know your left from your right you will always know what is port/starboard and what is red and green.

Left and Right
Port and Starboard
Red and Green

In case ya missed it.....oneside has less letters than the others ;)
I have a little different one. I'm the driver, the STARboard side, I'm the driver, green (my side) means go!

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Speaking of the Starboard side...here's a little trick for those who don't do this often. As long as you know your left from your right you will always know what is port/starboard and what is red and green.

Left and Right
Port and Starboard
Red and Green

In case ya missed it.....oneside has less letters than the others ;)

The way I was taught, left is 4 letters. So is port.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in Coronado, had many Seal Team friends, very hard drinkling, and hard partying guys. Great friends though, and tough as nails if you got in a fight and they came to your aid. Good times!