You cant tow with a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see the squat in these pics and people towing like that. Mine looked just like these pics with a 18f trailer and two atvs and I was like not today. Aint blowing out the shocks but seeing how many of you tow like that make me glad I bought my truck new and not used. I rather spend $90 bucks and beat on a uhaul.
I’d rather redo shocks if and when necessary than sit in a filthy possibly unsafe U-Haul.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m only going ATVING so I’m gonna be wrecking the uhaul. 4-5times a season. Way less than shocks
It wouldn't really be shocks, rear springs might get worn out after a while (much cheaper). From my times towing 6000-6500lbs in a Raptor, you need a weight distribution hitch and then all is well from a sag stand point.

MFouts

Reaction score
2 ATVs and a trailer shouldn't be that much weight. The Raptors have a gvwr of over 1000 lbs so as long as you keep your tongue weight under 500lbs and dont overload the bed you should be fine. The tow great, I would much rather have my own vehicle than a U-Haul.