WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigBlueBalls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 calls to the dealership and 3 calls to insurance lady and now they are hopefully gonna look at my truck tomorrow morning. The anticipation is killing me, it's gonna be the longest night of work ever. If by some miracle my truck does get fixed and I make it to the meeting point on time, I will be the happiest person ever and I will celebrate by making sweet sweet succulent love all over my front camera, then proceed to do 4wd burnouts and maybe even find a jump. The only way I know how to reward my vehicles for workin in a clutch moment is to beat the ever loving **** out of them till they are on the verge of breaking, and then give it a little more gas out of pure hatred for the naysayers who think my driving skills are subpar. And then I'm all like "*******....I am the Stig."
-01BA-4D39-AF7A-1C3B9B0E08DF-1582-00000233D2251060.jpg

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
4 calls to the dealership and 3 calls to insurance lady and now they are hopefully gonna look at my truck tomorrow morning. The anticipation is killing me, it's gonna be the longest night of work ever. If by some miracle my truck does get fixed and I make it to the meeting point on time, I will be the happiest person ever and I will celebrate by making sweet sweet succulent love all over my front camera, then proceed to do 4wd burnouts and maybe even find a jump. The only way I know how to reward my vehicles for workin in a clutch moment is to beat the ever loving **** out of them till they are on the verge of breaking, and then give it a little more gas out of pure hatred for the naysayers who think my driving skills are subpar. And then I'm all like "*******....I am the Stig."
-01BA-4D39-AF7A-1C3B9B0E08DF-1582-00000233D2251060.jpg

good luck man! hope to see you up there!

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok here in Dayton Ohio. 34 degrees brrrrrrrr. Left daytona this morning it was 80. 2 casualties. Rcv axles both leaking massive grease. But they are over nighting new axles to 4 wheel parts in Fenton. So tomorrow I gotta beat feet over there for the install then back to Detroit. Oh we'll good customer service. Back on the road in the morning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
leaving at 7 am and picking up my co driver. just dropped doggy off at buddies... see you boys and girls tomorrow.. we'll be at jasons around 2,3 pm.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok here in Dayton Ohio. 34 degrees brrrrrrrr. Left daytona this morning it was 80. 2 casualties. Rcv axles both leaking massive grease. But they are over nighting new axles to 4 wheel parts in Fenton. So tomorrow I gotta beat feet over there for the install then back to Detroit. Oh we'll good customer service. Back on the road in the morning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
damn jack, you sure know how make it interesting dont you?