WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yay I'll be working cattle in the morning so should keep me occupied a while. once it starts I'll probably have to watch that movie.
Thanks Greg
That's the only thing that sucks or lack there of the council is in the way.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yay I'll be working cattle in the morning so should keep me occupied a while. once it starts I'll probably have to watch that movie.
Thanks Greg
That's the only thing that sucks or lack there of the council is in the way.

you know for snuggles

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

rhyme the names birdman truckwolf busa do them all. see what happens when boredom starts setting in.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
um, yeah, im here, but i have tried to keep rather quiet on this thread because i didnt want to derail it too bad..... that being said, since all you post ****** who have been lighting this thread up, are now leaving, maybe its time for a slight derail........

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to say for all those that have departed already and those leaving tomorrow for Detroit. Motor easy and drive safe. We're all excited but let's take a moment and mak sure we all make it to the up, then we can have some fun.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
grabbed a pair of jeans with a missing button for driving, so if i get out and they get all ******, i dont care. so i asked my sister to do the buton for me, shes decided to fix it with the most girly and obnoxious button she can find. probably pink with flowers or something. pffft like that would keep me from wearing em HA!

just sittin here at my sisters, waiting to go to bed and be on the road i hope before 9:30. its a good thing my house is right there on the way as ive already thought of 1 thing i forgot, possibly 2.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
um, yeah, im here, but i have tried to keep rather quiet on this thread because i didnt want to derail it too bad..... that being said, since all you post ****** who have been lighting this thread up, are now leaving, maybe its time for a slight derail........

busa I would have been banned long ago.