WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finishing printing

View attachment 15292
View attachment 15293

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now if only I read the forum more at work I could have had these too. I knew I was missing something. lol.

At least I have time to read it now... truck isn't ready yet. Went to check and he told me come back at 5. All he has left to do is wire radio, finish switches for rear lights, bed lights and clean up. I said wow you gonna make it. Him sure no problem. Then I reminded him he hasn't done the alignment yet. I am guessing he is staying late and so am I :)

Last edited:

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome Jordan, and I see he got my "special" flags done, you're the man!... Im sure ill still wind up climbing into the wrong black truck at some point

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kinda bummed there's no snow here in southern MI.

I went to the dealer down the road at Kanakry's recommendation and got the droopy fender liner taken care of today.

Last edited:

devildevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still no word from blue balls :(

He told me yesterday that if they get it fixed by 5:30 on Thursday he will drive all night to my house and be here by 8 A.M. on Friday and then we can put his new outlaw bumper on along with his afe intake and sct 5 star tunes and we will hit the road to Michigan. If he cant get his truck back, the only other option of him coming is if he takes the train in which someone will need to pick him up at about 4 A.M. Friday 3 or so hours south of where i live and then get him to Duluth so he can ride with me. We are working on plans the best we can. Hope he and his truck can make it there. He will probably go for more things then most will even give thought to. lol.