WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see alot of guys going with amber lenses for their light bars, just a heads up, try a set of yellow tinted shooting glasses.
Same thing, much cheaper, and easier to take off, lol !
Works like a charm with normal light bars and hid's.

Good suggestion. I always keep a pair of yellow glasses with me.

In reference to covers; I never tried Blue, but Amber/Yellow is awesome in snow. White is horrible.

The Rigid covers are great, not just some cheapo overlays. They are "Optical Quality" and snap on very tightly. They arent coming off unless you pry them off. A perfect way to bascially have two sets of lights.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that's quite a list of sponsors. Thank you so much!
They are supporting a great cause, and I'm not just talking about us being about to beat our Raptorts though the woods, but for the men and women that lay their lives on the line everyday so we can beat our Raptors though the woods.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are running KC lights, or non HIDs, you can pick up Yellow Bulbs for real cheap. I use Hella 550 cheapo driving lights on mine, and I replaced the bulbs with yellow ones. I half thought about putting in their yellow bulbs for my headlights, but MI law says must a be a "white" light