WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only one I ask of everyone..

Let's make this a fun memorable experience for everyone.

There are going to be different personalities, opinions, and experience levels.

We are all brothers and sisters in this event and even though we will have problems and issues. We are here to make sure everyone succeeds and makes it home.

-Greg

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any certain way to adjust the hood mounted light? Like height? or "aiming" them?

I know your supposed to be like 25 ft from a wall and what not for your headlights but is there something for this? I feel they are high but light travels so far lol i was amazed

KX250R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does vision X make the blue covers?

Yes, I ordered mine from Jason at SDHQ

Here is a link where you can see the different styles.

Light Covers

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Is there any certain way to adjust the hood mounted light? Like height? or "aiming" them?

I know your supposed to be like 25 ft from a wall and what not for your headlights but is there something for this? I feel they are high but light travels so far lol i was amazed

Thats how I have always done it. find a flat spot next to a door or wall you can shine your lights on. Measure the ht of your light off the ground and put a piece of tape on the wall at the same ht. Adjust them just under level. how much under depends on what you are looking for and how your other lights are aimed.
Play with it until you are happy. I tend to adjust my spots a little higher than my euros to better take advantage of the distance they project.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score

Mine are higher than the stock headlights. I'd say the center of my HIDs is just ontop of the cutoff for my retrofit headlights.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see alot of guys going with amber lenses for their light bars, just a heads up, try a set of yellow tinted shooting glasses.
Same thing, much cheaper, and easier to take off, lol !
Works like a charm with normal light bars and hid's.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot about that I do the samething on my 4wheeler have the yellow glasses so I can still see at night. it sounds weard but works on bright days too.