WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
huqu9ete.jpg

ebahudaz.jpg

ygyhejaz.jpg

y3u5agur.jpg

uqezu2es.jpg

abesuqum.jpg

37s are here and **** they are huge. Getting everything installed this weekend an ford service appt for monday next week for oil change, front anf rear diff lube change

Wow! those are monsters I like the comparison shot of the 4th picture, my setup is going to look punny in comparison. Cant wait to see these mounted on the TR's.

Last edited:

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that warm? We are supposed to get temps as high as +10 and rain should feel like summer.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

They are actually calling for temps in the low 50s!?!? this weekend here in Northern IL....Crazy![/quote

We might be mud bogging.

Last edited:

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I know... UP is going to be getting rain this week then cool down.. So hopefully the lake effect snow machines get pumping...

-Greg

Rain is a bad sign and unfortunately we're no forecasted to get any major snowfall. :( It snows most days at least a little but we need it bad. Tourism industry is really suffering plus lake levels are way too low.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Is that warm? We are supposed to get temps as high as +10 and rain should feel like summer.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

They are actually calling for temps in the low 50s!?!? this weekend here in Northern IL....Crazy![/quote

We might be mud bogging.

if it is mud boggin.... duractrax guys will be far behind...