WSI, RPG and ICON present: The SnoBall 500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
speaking of which...
who is in for the beard competition?

Kanakry
012BlueSVT
Greg McManus
DONK74
WSI... oh, wait he shaved...

I will still have a beard, just short. I just couldn't stand long beard anymore. Try as I might I just have to keep it short.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in for the beard contest. Mine started a week or two before thanksgiving I think.

I should get extra points for my beard being a different color than the rest of the hair on my head.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in for the beard contest. Mine started a week or two before thanksgiving I think.

I should get extra points for my beard being a different color than the rest of the hair on my head.

Agreed. Count me in too Blue.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also if you plan of getting a spare belt.. I could not find any at local auto parts store (orielly, autozone, napa)... I am picking one up from stealership..

Just a heads up..

-Greg

I now have two spare 6.2 belts. Kanakry also picked up a spare 5.4 belt.

Yukon Joe

Last edited:

BIGt0007

FRF Addict
Reaction score

We made some changes for the better also made some changes do to road closures. There is one more requirement that every truck now needs. An DNR ORV sticker, they can be purchased online if you are out of state.
www.mdnr-elicense.com - Welcome to E-License - Welcome to E-License

Looked at site can you guys show what permit we need?

Is this it??....
2012 105 ORV / SNOW / PARK ORV Preprinted
Off-Road Vehicle Permit will be mailed to you and will arrive within 7 business days of your purchase. $16.25 3/1/2012 to 2/28/2013 4/1/2012 to 3/31/2013 Both

Also looking into a SR FUR HARVESTING PERMIT !!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We made some changes for the better also made some changes do to road closures. There is one more requirement that every truck now needs. An DNR ORV sticker, they can be purchased online if you are out of state.
www.mdnr-elicense.com - Welcome to E-License - Welcome to E-License

Looked at site can you guys show what permit we need?

Is this it??....
2012 105 ORV / SNOW / PARK ORV Preprinted
Off-Road Vehicle Permit will be mailed to you and will arrive within 7 business days of your purchase. $16.25 3/1/2012 to 2/28/2013 4/1/2012 to 3/31/2013 Both

Also looking into a SR FUR HARVESTING PERMIT !!!! :biggrin:

yes 2012 105 and good luck with the beaver permit, you will likely end up with a musk rat

Team Java

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I now have two spare 6.2 belts. Kanakry also picked up a spare 5.4 belt.

Yukon Joe

I would highly recommend everyone have a spare belt!

Do you guys recall the price of the 6.2 belt and is this something that can be bought at any Auto Parts shop or is it a Ford Dealership item only? Do you have a parts # handy?

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys recall the price of the 6.2 belt and is this something that can be bought at any Auto Parts shop or is it a Ford Dealership item only? Do you have a parts # handy?

I went with shooteramg to get one when we did my perch and were able to get it at an autozone I beileve
It was like $25 not a big purchase

Is the SVT tour in Dearborn? I am trying to book a hotel