Would You Buy a 2024 Raptor Without Sunroof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leaking leaking... where my passenger seat is soaking wet ... I hope I won't have any electrical issues ... the dealership told me the drain is probably not connected correctly which is causing that much water...
Mine also rained inside when it went through the carwash, only trickled in when it rained ….. they replaced the glass yesterday and so far it’s dry

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i wasnt pour i woodnt order juan with it

my '18 had one, it leaked bad, but got it fixed
my '20 didnt have one and that was the main reason i got it, esp living in florida with the crazy rain and sun we get

Was crazy how much cooler it is inside, and i even had the '18 tinted up top. Also have more headroom up top, and lil bit of weight savings i think around 80lbs.

Never had an issues with it rattling though.

XtraSpclCrspy

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that changed his mind and got one with a moonroof. I ordered a 24 raptor never wanting a moonroof. I was never going to see that build for months. So I bought one with a moonroof. Best change of mind I ever did. We use it all the time and love it. Not getting one for me would have been a huge mistake. Just my opinion.
Same exact story... love it and use it practically everyday....

Azurebeast

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wish mine didn’t have one but it came with one, which I really didn’t want at all. I find it to be a useless feature I’ll never use just like that dumb bed extender it came with. That is coming off shortly and listed for sale. Seems like dealers add all this junk to inflate the price.

dj30417

CRZYCHK
Reaction score
I would not buy one with a sunroof. I’ve seen and heard too many horror stories. Buy a convertible if you want the sunshine in your ride.