Would You Buy a 2024 Raptor Without Sunroof?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thank goodness that I don't want the power tailgate either. Chíckenshít of Ford to bundle two completely independent options like that.
’24 you get the manual one again and don’t need a moonroof.
FWIW, the '22 moon roof doesn't have any of the issues I had in the '18. Quiet, doesn't stick. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I see what you did there.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate my sunroof. Wish I could have found one without it. Grab it and don’t think about it again. Except maybe in 3 years when all of ours are broken.

Wichadicha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got with the 50/50 analogy and make your decision. I personally would not buy one without it. Use is every time I'm in the truck

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely. Sun Roofs are nothing but a problem later on. I had to replace mine and plenty of threads on here about them

MCrump

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one that changed his mind and got one with a moonroof. I ordered a 24 raptor never wanting a moonroof. I was never going to see that build for months. So I bought one with a moonroof. Best change of mind I ever did. We use it all the time and love it. Not getting one for me would have been a huge mistake. Just my opinion.

BigBlue20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but I love my sun/moon roof. I’ve had no issues with it, but lubricate it as required, and always “vent” it before sliding it open. I love how much larger the interior feels with at least the sun shade retracted. It’s amazing how often when traveling near tall structures, or through the mountains, looking up through the sunroof affords views that are otherwise unobtainable. So, that’s my 5 cents worth. If you like and want a sunroof, don’t settle , but it’s up to you. Though I love mine, I’d still love my Raptor without it!