window tint brands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SolarGard
Panorama
Johnson
SunGard
Suntek

local tint shop offers these brands. any thoughts/opinions on which is best if i go with 20% up front to match the factory rears? thanks

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not sure of the panorama or sun guard, but the others on that list are the top brands of film. you cant go wrong with any of them

RV-Junke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Used a 3M that reflects the heat and doesn't need to be super dark...Can't really add anything about the others.

EdgeR6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine I beleive is the suntek Cermainc Tint. 20% up front matches pretty close, and 70% on the whole windshelid. Its nice in dark in my truck and really noticable on a bright sunny day. Cab temps are maintained eaiser by the AC. I have not seen any Rainbow effect on this truck like I have on some of my past ones.

OP
OP
F

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
getting it done today. see how it goes. as long as they dont leave a few itty bitty bubbles like last time ill be happy

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the past 20 years, I have used only 3M tint. Why? It lasts. I used to install that shit during college.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not sure of the panorama or sun guard, but the others on that list are the top brands of film. you cant go wrong with any of them

Do you know of any tint for the front windshield that will help block the heat and fading, but be light enough to look street legal? Cops around here are good about side windows, but would draw the line on a front windshield and I would hate it too. But just a though, to help keep the heat out and interior protected. Thanks..