Who else has trouble with the built in garage door opener?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wallred

Reaction score
It is easier to use your old garage door opener/controller to program your truck. Almost impossible to do it from the motor.

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine wouldn't program with the remote, but after the second try with the door opener learn button, it works.

2019 Raptor

NeilGraham

Reaction score
I had a similar struggle trying to pair mine with my Liftmaster last month. It seemed like everything was going right, but the door just wouldn’t budge. Honestly, I almost took a hammer to it! I’ve also watched tons of YouTube tutorials, but sometimes these things just have a mind of their own. And if all else fails, I heard there are some great garage door repair services in Portland that might be able to help. I found one at https://portlanddoorsandlocksguy.com/ , so maybe they could offer some advice or a solution! By the way have you tried resetting the opener or checking if there’s a firmware update? Sometimes that can make all the difference.

Last edited: