Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joewhy

Reaction score
Hello all, I have been looking at Whipple stage 1 upgrades to my 2019. Will likely be pursuing a Goose tune and buying the Whipple intercooler/intake online. Anyone have issues to report purchasing those items direct from Whipple’s website? (Example link below)

Appreciate any feedback!

Attachments

• IMG_1857.jpeg
    IMG_1857.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 4

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I have been looking at Whipple stage 1 upgrades to my 2019. Will likely be pursuing a Goose tune and buying the Whipple intercooler/intake online. Anyone have issues to report purchasing those items direct from Whipple’s website? (Example link below)

Appreciate any feedback!

I run a whipple intercooler (since 2018) and have not had any issues with it. I originally had a whipple CAI, but due to its open concept I sold it for the COBB CAI. I run a stage 2 via Goose on an e85 map. I think COBB makes a better intercooler and @GooseTuned sells their stuff. I would recommend just following Winfield’s advice.

If you are changing intercoolers and CAI then you should just run a Goose stage 2 tune. You will be much more satisfied.

OP
OP
Joewhy

Joewhy

Reaction score
I run a whipple intercooler (since 2018) and have not had any issues with it. I originally had a whipple CAI, but due to its open concept I sold it for the COBB CAI. I run a stage 2 via Goose on an e85 map. I think COBB makes a better intercooler and @GooseTuned sells their stuff. I would recommend just following Winfield’s advice.

If you are changing intercoolers and CAI then you should just run a Goose stage 2 tune. You will be much more satisfied.
Thx for the feedback Gilles, did you have a Whipple stage 1 tune prior to Goose tune? If so, what noticeable differences were there?

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx for the feedback Gilles, did you have a Whipple stage 1 tune prior to Goose tune? If so, what noticeable differences were there?
I never ran the Whipple tune. I originally ran a livernois tune (no issues), but it was underwhelming.

The COBB tuner has off the shelf tunes (stage 1 and 2) that you can use, but Winfield’s tunes are an absolute improvement over the COBB tunes.

My Supercab on an e85 tune is an absolute flying couch.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I never ran the Whipple tune. I originally ran a livernois tune (no issues), but it was underwhelming.

The COBB tuner has off the shelf tunes (stage 1 and 2) that you can use, but Winfield’s tunes are an absolute improvement over the COBB tunes.

My Supercab on an e85 tune is an absolute flying couch.
Thanks man!!

Got your PM Joe