Whipple 3.8L Supercharger Upgrade - Pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
becareful ordering from whipple. now i know why they only accept wire transfers as the payment method. i cancelled my order and was told a full refund would be issued the following week via check. it's been 3 weeks and no check has arrived and they are being evasive about providing an update. i'm calling on a daily basis now. emails go unanswered. a little nervous that i wired 8k to them and have no supercharger or funds.

Barr993

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wire only? I just entered info to submit an order up to the point of payment and it was asking for credit card info...

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
becareful ordering from whipple. now i know why they only accept wire transfers as the payment method. i cancelled my order and was told a full refund would be issued the following week via check. it's been 3 weeks and no check has arrived and they are being evasive about providing an update. i'm calling on a daily basis now. emails go unanswered. a little nervous that i wired 8k to them and have no supercharger or funds.
Damn I hate stories like this. I’m going through something nearly identical with a local gun shop. Thieves

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If Whipple is unresponsive and no refund after 3 weeks, I suggest taking it to social media. May have a better chance.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh. Sorry to hear. Why did you cancel the order in the first place?
i was like a month and a half into waiting and changed my mind. arizona doesn't have a whole lot of 93 available, i have one gas station about 20 minutes away that has it, the next one is over an hour away. i daily this truck so it just doesn't seem very practical.