Fiberglass fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, there's a 2 part answer. First part is what are you going to do with your truck? Pavement princess (nothing wrong with that), or off road warrior? I'm a little of both, but I can tell you my entire front end got chewed up in Baja, and needed to be repaired and repainted. Fiberglass is easier, and cheaper to work on than carbon fiber. Carbon fiber usually doesn't chip, it breaks, so you might be replacing an entire fender. Talk to a good body shop, ask them, and go from there would be my advice.

I definitely want it to last through my off-road adventures, but want it to look good in town. As I currently do, I’m planning on good PPF on the fender, with Line-X on the flare for protection. Hope it gives the fender more rigidity to it. Also want a good finish surface.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wondering more so to see which ones have most resistance to cracking long term from Raptor Runs, and have best fitment. I plan on keeping my truck permanently.
I know CF is more $, but is it worth it for longevity?

Last edited: