Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Deavers

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • Epstein did not kill himself.

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • Trump 2020

Votes: 39 59.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crjdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since doing the Cobb Stage 2 wheel hop and axle wrap are worse than ever. I want a solution. I am leaning towards SVC Trac Bars and AAL. I have had trac bars on a lifted truck before and I loved them. Will I be just as happy with the Deaver performance? Please vote in the pole and comment.

You may select 3 options in the poll.

Last edited:

Rednose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never used a trac bar before but after installing my Icon leaf kit i do feel it some times but cant really notice it comparing to the OEM setup.

Getting Deavers is a win win situation if you do not run them and you tow or offroad your truck.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Either KHC torque arm, or trac bars from SVC or the Shelby style.

One thing the torque arm buys you, at least theoretically is less of a clearance issue from the trac bars. Not for nothing - we have a few guys on here running the traction bars with no complaints, but the torque arm is tucked away neatly.

alphatwox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 for the Torque Arm by KHC.

While our trucks are stout from the factory, we allllllll modify them to our liking. But the combo of Deavers+3 (I also prefer adding that drop shackle as well to being it back to level) and the Torque Arm (not to mention my Eibachs, Icon Delta UCA and newly installed SVC Outer Rod) it is like a whole new damn truck.

The Deavers and Torque Arm themselves is fantastic in eliminating that hop...

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you don’t care about warranty in theory it seems the TQ arm setup would be the best solution, but I could see Ford eliminating any warranty coverage for you diff/axles/bearings/shocks/driveshaft/yolk & pinion/tranny/torque converter. I’m serious.

the deavers I think would not bring up any warranty concerns- or in the very least would be minimal