What say you? Pure white vs Avalanche grey for the 2017 Raptor?

White vs Avalanche Grey

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2017svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here , AG
If the orange would have been available I would have ordered that.

Sehnsucht

Reaction score
...i'm having a hard time deciding between the pure white and the avalanche grey exterior colors...
Thanks!

Here's my take on this...

I'm ordering White, when I get tired of it I quit washing it for a few weeks and I'll have Avalanche Grey...when I get tired of that I'll wash it again and get my White back :Good or Bad:

But seriously, you cannot go wrong with either color...they look spectacular either way...go with your gut feeling :favorites13:

OP
OP
N

nick731

Reaction score
Here's my take on this...

I'm ordering White, when I get tired of it I quit washing it for a few weeks and I'll have Avalanche Grey...when I get tired of that I'll wash it again and get my White back :Good or Bad:

But seriously, you cannot go wrong with either color...they look spectacular either way...go with your gut feeling :favorites13:

Haha that's a good way to look at it. I think your right, you basically can't go wrong, I guess that's why the decision was so tough. I did end up going with AG!

Piranharaptor

Reaction score
Got to see the AG in person at the Texas state fair. Saw a silver one inside first and really liked it. Thought I made a mistake ordering AG. Went out side and saw the ag. Looks different than any color I've seen. It does appear white until it next to something white. You can see a contrast then. I like white but think I'm going be happy with AG. Showing to build today. Hopefully it will be here soon.