What say you? Pure white vs Avalanche grey for the 2017 Raptor?

White vs Avalanche Grey

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3NNIS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think AG is much lighter than grigio telesto, I have a grigio medio car which is even darker. But looks different in every pic and every lighting .
I think the lighter shade would be the audi cement color, Nardo grey(ithink)
mycar below and why I am still leaning towards AG, its kind of a match ish. plus it is a raptor color on truck.s

Attachments

• IMG_9536.JPG
    IMG_9536.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_9565.JPG
    IMG_9565.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 547

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AG is much lighter than Telesto in person, but Ford has a near dead ringer for Telesto called Stealth Grey. Same as the Toyota "Cement" gray I've been seeing in a lot of the TRD Pro Tacoma videos, which is a metallic and looks awesome in the sun.

Tacoma TRD Pro Cement Grey
https://youtu.be/Aq8bhB9zOw8

Avalanche is close to Porsche's Fashion Grey if you'd like to see some other cars besides the GT 350 in the color.

I got Avalanche but IMO their Stealth Grey would have looked better.

Grigio Telesto Huracan... Just sick. 652a8cc7a09430408021132e679def53.jpg

Actually Avalanche is closer to Porsche Sport Classic Gray than Fashion Gray

A2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually Avalanche grey is closer to Pure white than any of those other greys.

Hence in sunlight 90% of the world confuses the colors.

JackFrostXTR

Reaction score
Avalanche is something you have to see in person

It's really hard to get a feel for the color (and frankly the texture) of the Avalanche from pictures. My dealer got a GT350 in the Avalanche Grey with the black stripes with red trim. After seeing all the pics on the internet, I was really expecting to hate it and change my order to White.

It really is spectacular. With the black racing stripes and with red trim and the blacked out wheels, it really looked bad ass. It also has a texture unlike anything I've seen, almost like wet latex paint.

With the graphics and the blacked out rims on the Raptor, I think it's going to look amazing. Now, if I could just get them to build it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs