What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the Gen2 Morimoto XB LED headlights. Overall, an easy install. I tapped the fuse box with the supplied micro fuse tap, fuse #14. Install was easy. There’s enough videos on these it made it easy. Not a lot to remove either. Love the look and the light output. DRLs are extremely bright.

Only issue I had was with the “Bugatti” start up sequence. For those that use Forscan and coding DRLs. I had to clear my Forscan BCM to factory to remove the DRL coding I did. 10/10 highly recommend!

IMG_2216.jpeg

IMG_2219.jpeg

IMG_2222.jpeg

IMG_0014.jpeg

Start up sequence

XSTNKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the Gen2 Morimoto XB LED headlights. Overall, an easy install. I tapped the fuse box with the supplied micro fuse tap, fuse #14. Install was easy. There’s enough videos on these it made it easy. Not a lot to remove either. Love the look and the light output. DRLs are extremely bright.

Only issue I had was with the “Bugatti” start up sequence. For those that use Forscan and coding DRLs. I had to clear my Forscan BCM to factory to remove the DRL coding I did. 10/10 highly recommend!

View attachment 470517

Start up sequence
Nice! I put the Mori taillights on mine (smoked) a few weeks ago. They are way brighter than the stockers. I've been curious to see how much brighter the DRLs are on the headlights. But haven't seen them in person yet. Maybe in the spring, I'll replace the headlights and all the markers to match.

Looks great!

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! I put the Mori taillights on mine (smoked) a few weeks ago. They are way brighter than the stockers. I've been curious to see how much brighter the DRLs are on the headlights. But haven't seen them in person yet. Maybe in the spring, I'll replace the headlights and all the markers to match.

Looks great!
It is near impossible to stop modifying a Raptor once you start.