What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the Gen2 Morimoto XB LED headlights. Overall, an easy install. I tapped the fuse box with the supplied micro fuse tap, fuse #14. Install was easy. There’s enough videos on these it made it easy. Not a lot to remove either. Love the look and the light output. DRLs are extremely bright.

Only issue I had was with the “Bugatti” start up sequence. For those that use Forscan and coding DRLs. I had to clear my Forscan BCM to factory to remove the DRL coding I did. 10/10 highly recommend!

Edit:

Forgot to mention and say thank you to @Nick@Apollo-Optics again for great pricing and fast shipping. Appreciate you man!

View attachment 470514

View attachment 470515

View attachment 470516

View attachment 470517

Start up sequence
I had one wire left over when I installed mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0713.jpeg
    IMG_0713.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 6

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold the Raptor and OBS. Picked up a new 2024 F250. Ordering Carli suspension tomorrow.
Did you sell it with the bypass rack. I’m sure you did, big holes in the bed is likely a hard sell with out them.
I’ve had Carli on 2 Cummins trucks, good stuff.
I had a 23 F-350 with the LED headlights and painted bumpers. The LEDs are cool.. until you have to drive it in a driving snowstorm.. they generate no heat… driving in the dark!
I let on of my employees have it as a company truck and bought a 24 F-350 with the reg lights. CarPlay works better in the 24, it was glitchy in the 23.
I daily drive a SD ( diesel). I was getting 22mpg in the 23, haven’t checked the 24. They are the ultimate DD, in my opinion. Parking it does require some skill though.