What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's for my stereo system but also replaces the under hood battery. After you get out of the 1000-15000 stereo range in power you need to start upgrading your electrical to support the extra power.
1000-15000 thats a hell of a range there.

sarcasm, cause i know what you meant

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very cool, Ive been looking for a decent place to mount some horns for a while. I have some Hellas mounted to the firewall but felt like they reflect alot of the sound back at the cabin and was trying to figure something else out.

I kept the stock horn and wiring and used an add-a-circuit fuse off the horn fuse to feed a secondary relay'd horn circuit. This way I keep the stock horn intact and facing forward but if some shit head cuts the wire my hellas are still active. Plan was to have four Hella horns on the firewall this way but the reflection and sound deadening in that location has given me pause.

Hows the sound inside/outside, care to post up a clip??? I may give the electric airhorn a shot, that looks like a great spot.
This is 15’ away right in front. Hopefully this works.

Attachments

• IMG_4481.MOV
    8.9 MB
Last edited:

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you think youre doing better than the stockers, also is that the Marco Tornado???
Yes it’s louder/deeper than stock. It would be louder in the grille but I installed it in the engine bay in front of the fender liner. There is an opening there for the horn.

It’s the Marco Hurricane.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a set of +3 deavers and did some forscan changes. Now I need to figure out what what bump stop set up I want to run. To think I told myself I would keep this one stock LOL.
Yep, it never ends. I went with SVC and have been happy with their bump stop kit. Install was not too difficult so that was a plus