What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I switched out to amber lenses on my front S2 Pros and my S2 Sport backup lights. Looking forward to a bit of fog to test em out.
Thanks to Chad from Apollo for hooking me up [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put in a fresh intake filter

My last service was 2-3 months ago. It was a regular service.
Do they change the air filter?

Since that service, we've had two dense sandstorms but this filter looks more than 3 months old?

20200306_120056.jpg

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh don’t tell me that. Tell me it’s perfect!

Did you leave your tailgate open 24 hours after install? Seems odd to have to do that it is just double sided tape not epoxy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I followed the directions to the letter. It is still on, so sticking doesn't seem to be the problem. I too wanted it to be perfect.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Since that service, we've had two dense sandstorms but this filter looks more than 3 months old?

View attachment 138969

Dude... That filter is crazy dirty, it doesn't look like it's ever been changed. I would be impressed if you could make it look like that in 3 months!

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score

View attachment 138969

that air filter looks 10 years old.

do yourself a favor and replace the cabin filter too.

OICNW-Rob

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed COBB intake and AWE 1FG exhaust. Shout out to Nick from Apollo Optics. Great service and fast shipping. Will get my fog light bracket and lights next week.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No offense to Turbo Todd, but no... don't do it. Looks absolutely atrocious, go back and really look at the picture where you can see both the front and back wheels with the flaps.

Egads... immediately calls to mind some 93 year old driving his truck 47 mph in the fast lane with a blinker on.

And once again, seriously... no offense to TT. I'm glad he likes them, and it'll definitely keep mud/debris/rocks from flying up. But I'd rather have to deal with those things than alter the look of the truck that dramatically and... once again, no offense... that badly. Yikes.
I did the same thing because of my GSD, although, she is not massive, average size at 72 lbs

View attachment 138721

View attachment 138722

Awesome looking dog! Making Raptors more pet friendly is always cool.