What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TRMFAM

Reaction score
I hope it works for you, didn't do much for my truck, still gets dirty going down dirt roads.
Oh don’t tell me that. Tell me it’s perfect!

Did you leave your tailgate open 24 hours after install? Seems odd to have to do that it is just double sided tape not epoxy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know we are still not over it. With my current 50% travel for the next several years I just feel better for the fam having a GSD here. Averaging 4 hours sleep since Saturday and the new puppy arrival!

crap man, didn't even look who posted the GSD puppy pics. I had no idea yours passed, he was an AMAZING dog. Looks like you have an very handsome puppy. Will need to meet him soon!

Todd Turbo S

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We lost this guy on 12/23 tough Christmas.
a9a4d05e53c568aad4c30746aa6bc783.png

We brought this guy home on 2/29
b63d03d51d5f836aa23bc1216cb440b9.jpg
a51b5ca562b90723e342357a35508109.jpg

Sorry for your loss. He is a great looking GSD, how old was he? Ohh puppyhood, I love and hate it at the same time, good looking puppy too. Huge paws on your puppy, he or she will be a big one.

TRMFAM

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. He is a great looking GSD, how old was he? Ohh puppyhood, I love and hate it at the same time, good looking puppy too. Huge paws on your puppy, he or she will be a big one.
He was 10 so on the lower range of life expectancy of 10-12 for GSDs. His name was Zayko and was the best dog we have ever had.

The ******* is very serious and you fill out questionnaires and have interview for approval and dog personality match and they nailed it with Zayko.

New puppy from same ******* and his name is Kai. Not the same bloodline but the litters are alphabet letter. Zayko was L2 litter and Kai is L4 so crazy they are from the same letter. Zayko past on 12/23 and Kai was born on 12/25 just felt like fate.

Also Todd I may be hitting you up for questions on the Radium install if you don’t mind.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He was 10 so on the lower range of life expectancy of 10-12 for GSDs. His name was Zayko and was the best dog we have ever had.

The ******* is very serious and you fill out questionnaires and have interview for approval and dog personality match and they nailed it with Zayko.

New puppy from same ******* and his name is Kai. Not the same bloodline but the litters are alphabet letter. Zayko was L2 litter and Kai is L4 so crazy they are from the same letter. Zayko past on 12/23 and Kai was born on 12/25 just felt like fate.

Also Todd I may be hitting you up for questions on the Radium install if you don’t mind.

losing dog is always tough, & I hate to be a “breedist” but certain breeds do tend to develop tighter bonds w/ their people & GSD is certainly one of them.

and I would know....I have a female dobie who is truly my best friend & near daily running partner for the better part of 8+ years. She still has a ton of energy & drive, but going on 9 I am anticipating when she starts to decline it’ll be a real tough stretch b/c she is just so active & literally sticks to my side whenever possible.

since I have a 5 year old & infant & know I won’t be in the mindset to “replace” my girl Zora when she does pass.....as tough as it’s gonna be w/ 2 young kids & a senior dog plan is to get a Dobie pup this spring so we already have another dog in the fam when the time comes. I know it’s gonna be a sh*t show - but it’ll be a fun sh*t show this summer

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
losing dog is always tough, & I hate to be a “breedist” but certain breeds do tend to develop tighter bonds w/ their people & GSD is certainly one of them.

and I would know....I have a female dobie who is truly my best friend & near daily running partner for the better part of 8+ years. She still has a ton of energy & drive, but going on 9 I am anticipating when she starts to decline it’ll be a real tough stretch b/c she is just so active & literally sticks to my side whenever possible.

since I have a 5 year old & infant & know I won’t be in the mindset to “replace” my girl Zora when she does pass.....as tough as it’s gonna be w/ 2 young kids & a senior dog plan is to get a Dobie pup this spring so we already have another dog in the fam when the time comes. I know it’s gonna be a sh*t show - but it’ll be a fun sh*t show this summer

Good luck! When we got our Puppy about a year and half ago we had a 6, 4 and 1.5 year old. Lots of ***** training going on lol.

Todd Turbo S

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Seems as if you really did your homework finding the best *******, does seem fortuitous with Kai, interesting how the ******* pairs their puppies with the families.

Absolutely, happy to share any feedback/information you might be looking for.

LMK,
Todd

Last edited: