What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you liking it? Have any picture of it during daylight?
I installed it last night so I haven't had much time to really feel it out. But for the 30 minute drive I did to work today, it worked great and is so pleasing to the eyes. I'm always using Apple carplay so being able to have apple maps the size of the entire screen is truly amazing. I'll get another picture when I get off work.
What brand, model, operating system?
I got mine from Aliexpress, there seems to be no specific brand. Its the same one that Autotec sells, but that because they're just a drop shipper/distributer. It uses Android 13.
ALIEXPRESS
AUTOTEC
Youtube Video that convinced me to get one

Autotec is located in Canada and is dedicated to tesla styles screens, therefore the customer support will be much better than buying straight from China aka aliexpress. However, I will say that the people I bought it from were pretty responsive to any questions I had. Shipping from China took exactly 7 days from when I ordered.