What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hal993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put TEN87 Design Knock Off Plates and Kilmat on the front doors. [Kilmat 80mil on the inside of the exterior panel, the interior panel, and the back side of the Knock Off Plate.]
It took a few hours to do "right", but it feels quieter. I'll be excited to see how much of a difference it all makes once I've done the back two doors and the back wall of the cab.

Now if I can just figure out this vibration at interstate speeds (not the tires), I'll be sorted.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my Monroney label made. Cool if you bought used and wanted one View attachment 433125
Sooo, I got one of those for my wife's SHO. While it might not be regarded as much it actually is a nice car that is above average in acceleration. My wife absolutely loves her car!!!!
So I got her one HOPING that when the time came she would get me one for my Raptor, no f-uck-ing joy. It appears I will have to get my own!!

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo, I got one of those for my wife's SHO. While it might not be regarded as much it actually is a nice car that is above average in acceleration. My wife absolutely loves her car!!!!
So I got her one HOPING that when the time came she would get me one for my Raptor, no f-uck-ing joy. It appears I will have to get my own!!
Haha tell her to get it together! Growing up I was in love with the Gen 2 1992-1995 SHO with the Yamaha V6 and manual transmission. If I can find a nice one I’d grab it for a daily. The newer ones with eco boost can be quick too!

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha tell her to get it together! Growing up I was in love with the Gen 2 1992-1995 SHO with the Yamaha V6 and manual transmission. If I can find a nice one I’d grab it for a daily. The newer ones with eco boost can be quick too!
Haha you are funny.
1: the 2013 white no sunroof built in July SHO , purchased in 2015. Replaced a 1993 white, no sunroof, built in July, purchased in 1995 SHO.

The real reason you are funny is this. Are you married? If so, have you ever been asked "are you hungry?" And you answered NO. Then said spouse gets an attitude? Because you didn't get the hint that she (making some assumptions there) was hungry. Well I don't play that game, if she didn't get the hint then I take care of myself and get what I want + the gift she gave me. Teach her to not listen.