What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess this should be in the “ What do plan to do this weekend” thread. These showed up today. I went with the + 4 given the additional weight I have in the bed and I have some adjustment in my front coil overs. Grandpa is gonna be sore from crawling around on the concrete garage floor, but at least it’s not in a gravel driveway!

Attachments

• IMG_0430.jpeg
    IMG_0430.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 36

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess this should be in the “ What do plan to do this weekend” thread. These showed up today. I went with the + 4 given the additional weight I have in the bed and I have some adjustment in my front coil overs. Grandpa is gonna be sore from crawling around on the concrete garage floor, but at least it’s not in a gravel driveway!
From one Grandpa to another, I'm no little BlTCH, but an extra set of hands sure kept any "soreness" away when I did mine.

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had ordered 2 months ago this : ( spring to avoid rattle cold start wastegate turbo)

But never been delivered, e-mailed then, no answer... ( it's not a big deal, the shipping to France was 3times more expensive than parts) Do you think I should call them ? , what is not very convenient from France...Or where can I order this from a trusty seller (Us amazon don't deliver to EU. and I don't find this part on amazon.fr, so... My order number is

[Order #2614] (2023-09-09)​

Fu** you heplpleasant.space

(I have already ordered plenty of parts from US to EU. whithout any problem, even a truck, bcs I bought mine from Orlando FL)...

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had ordered 2 months ago this : ( spring to avoid rattle cold start wastegate turbo)

But never been delivered, e-mailed then, no answer... ( it's not a big deal, the shipping to France was 3times more expensive than parts) Do you think I should call them ? , what is not very convenient from France...Or where can I order this from a trusty seller (Us amazon don't deliver to EU. and I don't find this part on amazon.fr, so... My order number is

[Order #2614] (2023-09-09)​

Fu** you heplpleasant.space

(I have already ordered plenty of parts from US to EU. whithout any problem, even a truck, bcs I bought mine from Orlando FL)...
fwiw you can get those from Lowes

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's in France. But, yes, any hardware store should have them.
Do you reckon they have French ticklers at the hardware store in France:rolleyes:. I never had 50 cents to buy one from the machine in the bathroom at the gas station. IDK what I woulda done with one if I had 50 cents except shown my buddies. I guess nowadays you can buy a tampon from the machine in the “ Men’s “ room at the gas station.Jeez