What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be a BLAST at parties. lol

But, hey, I get it. Some people really like to keep their stuff pristine and are willing to be d!cks about it. I used to be that way. I have two kids now. NOTHING I own will ever be nice again until they are out of this house (and vehicle). :rolleyes:
Then comes grandkids and pick up where your kids left off, lol.

XSTNKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha,

I actually am pretty fun. And honestly I use my stuff. So my stuff is not pristine. (13700 miles in last 13 months, at least 9000 have been off road)

But I don't abuse my stuff, I don't feel I do anything in my Raptor that it wasn't designed for.

I maintain it way above Ford recommendations. My point is if it is preventable I try to prevent it.

We 100% know what cause damage to the outside bolster of a seat, yet many don't do anything to stop it. And yes I have snapped at someone for sliding their ass. It is pure laziness.
:)

If you mean the outside bolster on the driver's side... yep, I know exactly what it is. My fat a55! lol I tend to sit crooked in the seat too.

But the last dude must have been bigger than me, because that bolster is toast. The rest of them are pretty much perfect.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:)

If you mean the outside bolster on the driver's side... yep, I know exactly what it is. My fat a55! lol I tend to sit crooked in the seat too.

But the last dude must have been bigger than me, because that bolster is toast. The rest of them are pretty much perfect.
Drivers side definitely takes the most abuse because that seat is used the most. I have seen a couple passengers side seat just as bad.

I ain't bragging, but I am a big ****. Over 6' and pushing 350lbs. My seats are perfect, stay tuned for pictures of my F350 seat. Bought the truck new with 5 miles. Before it had 14 miles it had a 6 inch in the front 4 inch in the rear lift with 35" tires. It definitely has to be climbed into.

That is my point, I have seen 110lbs guys with obliterated seat bolsters. It ain't the size of the driver, it is the amount of laziness.

Last edited:

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Equipped with a millennial theft deterrent even.
Rite! When I take my wife's car (Honda civic SI) down to get an inspection. Nobody there can ever drive it cause it manual transmission. They come back in and ask if I can pull it in cause none of the 10 people working there can. Bunch of kids in there.