What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the bottom seat foam, pic doesnt show it but theres tears all over the old foam, and the entire left side of it is collapsed and had no support left. Feels incredible now, guess the previous owner was a colossal fat ass and slid out of it like a slide every time.

Attachments

• IMG_6711.jpeg
    IMG_6711.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6709.jpeg
    IMG_6709.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 49

XSTNKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the bottom seat foam, pic doesnt show it but theres tears all over the old foam, and the entire left side of it is collapsed and had no support left. Feels incredible now, guess the previous owner was a colossal fat ass and slid out of it like a slide every time.
Awesome! Did you just order the replacement foam from the dealer? Is it the usual pain in the a** of hog rings, clips, and rods for disassembly and reassembly? :rolleyes:

Bought mine with 60k miles and the drivers side left bolster is flat as Heidi Klum's bum.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my seat out(again) and newest subwoofer enclosure in. I'm still running my Sundown Audio SALT-4 at .5 on these monster 15's because it was already hooked up to my four 8's. I have a Sundown Audio SALT-8 that I'll be running at .5 on these soon as the weather cools down a bit. Gonna take some time in the garage to build a new amp rack and install. Let me say that this is already hurting the truck and me even on this amp. When your vision gets blurry....you're getting somewhere. I had to turn it down a few times because it was getting uncomfortable. Got some new 8" mids on the way to fab up into the front doors as well. Should be a fun little time with my router getting the adaptor plate down in wood before I rebuild it on PVC.

I realize this is 100% retarded to 99% of you....just an old basshead.

366557954_10160819324610928_6633685511536951712_n.jpg

376280710_10160889417090928_8756835456902577874_n.jpg

XSTNKT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize this is 100% retarded to 99% of you....just an old basshead.
Yes. :fc5716bd:

But, I can appreciate the work that's gone into the fabrication! Even when I was into stereos, I never understood the DB guys basically disintegrating their vehicle by sound (on purpose). But, man, the ingenuity and long hours of fabrication is crazy. Nice work! That box looks killer.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. :fc5716bd:

But, I can appreciate the work that's gone into the fabrication! Even when I was into stereos, I never understood the DB guys basically disintegrating their vehicle by sound (on purpose). But, man, the ingenuity and long hours of fabrication is crazy. Nice work! That box looks killer.
Thanks Man, yeah Cody at Next Level Fabrications is 100% amazing at what he does. He does underseats as well that are amazing. He did say this was one of his top five enclosures he's ever made. Ran me about 2k after everything. He built my last enclosure, my wife's, my battery bank and my battery delete under the hood. Won't go to anyone else.

LeadFootSFL

Reaction score
Awesome! Did you just order the replacement foam from the dealer? Is it the usual pain in the a** of hog rings, clips, and rods for disassembly and reassembly? :rolleyes:

Bought mine with 60k miles and the drivers side left bolster is flat as Heidi Klum's bum.
I am wondering the same, mine only has 30K and looks like its 130K. Either that or the previous owner weighed 400lbs and slid all over that thing.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score

No, but it is held by these pain in the ass metal clips. You can see where some are torn off on the old foam. New foam comes with its own so no biggie.
Yeah i got it thru my dealer with a wholesale discount, but its practically what tasca offered without shipping(which was $60 for some reason).