What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lunnzz19

Reaction score
Well it's a Gen2 thread and I doubt he put 15k miles on a Gen2 in a few months. I read that as, just bought my truck(used) and at 15k I went and did ALL the maintenance. Not uncommon for someone that wants to start off on a fresh page with their new to them vehicle in terms of the filters and plugs. Oil change possibly needed it at that time, possibly not. The real question is what the hell is a Wobble Pop?

Looked it up...Beer...never heard that one. And I'm from that area of Fl.
Yes exactly maybe could have worded my post differently. I bought the truck a few months ago with 13.5k miles on it and I decided at 15k miles I would do the maintenance I did so now that mileage is my starting point hope that makes sense.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, installed at factory preload. with a spanner wrench you should be able to adjust while on the truck. I will drive for a bit, then adjust the preload
After seeing your post I realized my reservoirs were not clocked correctly. Actually my son( he’s 35) was doing that part. I thought something was off. I had to flip the brackets the next day, it was actually the worst part of the install, I had a bitch of a time getting the bolts to line up with those nut inserts in the body mount. I lost about 1in from my previous Eibach set up, probably better for the longevity of the half shaft boots I’d assume. I’m going to wait until I install my +3 Deavers and bump stops to decide if I need to tweak the front. Looking for a shop to rebuild my stock Live Valves, hoping to find someone close by.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs