What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GaoKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those RTR look great, any idea on how much lighter they are at each corner versus stock?
I think someone weighed them at 26 lbs. if I recall correctly, stockers are in the mid to high 30's. Don't quote me on that. That said, definitely noticed the difference loading the RTR's and unloading the stock ones when I got home.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished up a dual compressor system install on the 24. 200 psi & 100% duty. Ended up installing the regulator and gauge along with the main system pressure gauge and switch AND the main quick disconnect in the storage compartment in passenger rear of the bed. Pretty happy with how that came out. Reinforced both mounts so it’s very solid. Covers up nicely when not in use.

1719189978758.jpeg

1719190444952.jpeg

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finished up a dual compressor system install on the 24. 200 psi & 100% duty. Ended up installing the regulator and gauge along with the main system pressure gauge and switch AND the main quick disconnect in the storage compartment in passenger rear of the bed. Pretty happy with how that came out. Reinforced both mounts so it’s very solid. Covers up nicely when not in use.

View attachment 458183

View attachment 458184

I dig this setup. Where did you mount the compressor itself?

I installed my ARB behind the passenger rear seat. There is a disconnect on each side of the rear seats for easy access.

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0858.jpeg